On Friday, February 3, 2017, the Savannah College of Art and Design’s (SCAD) 5th annual aTVfest continued its three-day celebration of television and media productions with stars, screenings, STUDENTS and workshops.
Actress Jenna Elfman received the Spotlight Award following the screening and Q&A for ABC’s “Imaginary Mary” with actor Stephen Schneider, co-creator and executive producer Patrick Osborne and David Guarascio.
- The screening of NBC’s “Trial and Error,” followed by a Q&A with actress Sherri Shepherd
- The screening of ABC’s “Scandal,” followed by a Q&A with actors Jeff Perry, Joe Morton, Josh Malina and Cornelius Smith Jr.
- The screening of ABC’s “American Crime,” followed by a Q&A with executive producer Michael McDonald and actors Benito Martinez, Connor Jessup, Mickaëlle X. Bizet, Ana Mulvoy-Ten and Richard Cabral
- The screening of ABC’s “When We Rise,” followed by a Q&A with actors Jonathan Majors and Emily Skeggs
- The screening of Starz’s “Survivor’s Remorse,” followed by a Q&A with show creator Mike O’Malley and actors RonReaco Lee, Tichina Arnold, Teyonah Parris, Meagan Tandy and Robert Wu
- The screening of Freeform’s “Switched at Birth,” followed by a Q&A with writer/producer/creator Lizzy Weiss and actors D.W. Moffett, Lea Thompson and Sharon Pierre-Louis
- The screening of Freeform’s “Beyond,” followed by a Q&A with executive producer Adam Nussdorf and actors Eden Brolin, Burkely Duffield, Romy Rosemont and Jonathan Whitesell
- The screening of HBO’s “Cries From Syria,” followed by a Q&A with writer and director Lisanne Skyler
- The screening of HBO’s “Brillo Box,” followed by a Q&A with director Evgeny Afineevsky
- The “Talk the Walk with Miss J” panel, featuring a discussion with fashion personality Miss J Alexander
For the 5 years the event has been running, they have hosted various high profile guests and continues to do so. For more information on the event, visit their website. Also, stay in touch via social media on Facebook and Twitter.